If you want to discover the diverse marine life of Pescador Island, this Pescador Island Hopping Tour is a great tour to book. Located in Moalboal, Pescador Island is one of the country’s top diving sites, thanks to its protected corals and marine life. During your island hopping tour, you will have a chance to snorkel and dive and come across different sea creatures, such as colorful corals, schools of sardines, frogfish, and even sea turtles.
- Your island hopping tour will include snorkeling, fish feeding, and other activities. This also includes snorkeling with turtles at Talisay Point.
- This tour package includes free pick-up and drop-off from any hotel within Cebu City and Mactan Island.
- You will be onboard a boat manned with boat crews during your island sightseeing tour. The tour will take approximately 3 to 4 hours.
- A life vest will be provided along with snorkel gears.
- The dolphin watching activity will depend upon the weather situation. It will be canceled if the weather is not calm.
- There is an option to include a visit to the Kawasan Falls after your island hopping tour.
Your Pescador Island Hopping Tour will start early in the morning. Upon arriving in Moalboal, you can transfer in a boat for your tour of Pescador Island. Lunch will be at your own expense. If you want to include a visit to the Kawasan Falls, you need to coordinate with the tour provider for this.
What to expect
Sea colorful corals in Pescador island
Swim with thousand of sardine run near Panagsama beach
Snorkeling with the gentle sea turtles in Talisay point sanctuary
- 05:00AM – Pick up hotel (breakfast on the way preferably take out)
- 07:30AM – Estimated arrival in Moalboal
- 08:00AM – Depart for Pescador Island
- 8:30AM – Snorkeling in Pescador island, swimming with sardine run and sea turtles
- 11:30AM – End of the tour, lunch at own expense
- 12:30PM – Departure back to city
- 03:00PM – Arrival in the Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, towel, extra water and underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size