Explore Bohol top tourist attractions in one day tour
Embarked your journey to our one day private Bohol day tour package showcasing the reasons why Bohol is one of the popular tourist destinations in the Philippines. This tenth largest island of the country is abundant with natural beauty that entices numerous tourists all year round.
Our private Bohol day tour package comes with a round trip ferry ride (for tourist class) and a private vehicle that will drive you to and from your designated hotel. Be amazed as our driver as a guide makes your way to the discovery of the famous Chocolate Hills, have enjoyable moments with the Tarsiers while watching them leap from branches to branches, watch at the giant python ever captured and stretch your bones towards the adventures in Ecotourism park and Man-made forest.
At lunch, you can savor the delectable meals in the relaxing cruise at Loboc River. Be sure to gain more strength as you jump on the Blood Compact Site, Baclayon Church, and St. Peter’s Ruin Church to uncover the rich history of Bohol. Afterward, spend time with the gentle butterflies in the Butterfly Garden. Hold them and play with them, but please be careful not to harm them badly!
Our friendly drivers will ensure you experience the best private Bohol day tour ever! So book now and make the most out of your Bohol trip.
- Sight-seeing on the famous landmarks of Bohol
- Have your very own postcard perfect shots of Chocolates Hills and Philippine Tarsiers
- Eat at the floating restaurant of Loboc River
STAYING IN BOHOL?
What to expect
Watch Chocolate hills from the top at the observation viewing deck
Lunch at a floating restaurant while cruising at Loboc River
See the smallest primate the tarsier in person
Visit Baclayon Church, oldest church in Bohol built on 1956 using coral stones
- 4:00 AM – Pick up Hotel if in Mactan / Mandaue / Banilad Area
- 05:30 AM – Pick up Hotel if in Cebu City
- 06:00 AM – Depart Cebu
- 8:00 AM – Arrival Tagbilaran Wharf
- Chocolate Hills – Famous landmark of Bohol
- Tarsier Viewing in Captivity
- Bohol Biggest Python in Captivity
- EcoTourism Adventure Park (Zipline & Cable Car)
- Billar Mahogany Man Made Forest (optional)
- 12:00 PM – Loboc River Cruise with lunch on board
- Blood Compact Shrine
- Tour to Baclayon Church- Oldest Church
- St. Peter’s Ruins Church
- Souvenir Shopping if time permits
- 02:30 PM – Back to Tagbilaran Wharf for Check in
- 03:20 PM – Depart Tagbilaran for Cebu
- 05:20 PM – Estimated time of Arrival in Cebu
- We do not recommend to book a Bohol day trip on your last day of stay in Cebu with flights in the evening due to unforeseen circumstances.
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
Previous Customers Gallery
Cancellation due to bad weather
Free cancellation (less ferry ticket refund charges) up to 1 week prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size