Whale shark watching is a unique adventure to remember for a lifetime
This complete package of Oslob whale shark watching day tour will give you a once in a lifetime experience to see the giant creature of the sea. The whale shark is the largest of any fishes alive today. Their maximum size is still unknown, but they could be as large as 20m. San Isidro Talisay and relax as we drive you through our private, fully air-conditioned vehicles to and from your hotel or resort.
You can spend your time watching these giants in the water or swim with them. And afterward, spend time enthralling the overlooking mountain view of Oslob before venturing through one of the waterfalls in Cebu — the Tumalog Falls. Dive and swim all you want in its cold turquoise pool. And at lunchtime, an optional (add on) sumptuous meal will be served to celebrate the best experience you had on this trip. Never miss this one of a kind experience and book your tour now!
- Watch the majestic whale shark up close to your boat
- Snorkel with the largest fish within the waters of Oslob coast
- Have your Instagram worthy pictures with the Tumalog Falls (closed every 2nd Wednesday of the month)
- Have lunch in a panoramic view restaurant of Cocina En Acantilado
What to expect
Ride a paddle boat
Snorkeling with the biggest and gentle fish
Cool down at Tumalog falls
The final pick-up time may change during peak and monsoon seasons on which early pick-up time is required.
- 4:00 AM – Pick up hotel in Mactan / Mactan Airport (earliest 3 AM, earlier add midnight surcharge)
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel in Cebu City
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob, eat light breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Short briefing then proceed to whale shark watching or snorkeling
- 9:30 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 2nd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 11:00 AM – Lunch or depart back to Cebu City
- 3:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Early pick up from your hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
Whale Shark No Sighting Policy
Frequently Asked Questions
You can book and pay online by selecting pick up the location first, reservation date, and lastly, the number of persons, then press the book now button to continue in checkout.
We clearly stated that the price per person varies on group size; the displayed price is the cheapest offer for large groups (ex. 12 persons).
Yes, but you must select the farthest pick-up or drop-off location upon booking. Surcharge may be collected depending on the distance or detour. Contact us before booking if you need to clarify surcharge fees.
Clothes for change (optional), comfortable swimwear attire, snorkel tube (optional), and underwater camera (if available).
Yes, but you need to note during the reservation to check if fitted on the car.
Yes, there are underwater cameras for rent onsite for Php 500 on average. We recommend bringing your own memory card or USB for faster transfer of photos and videos.
Yes, you can update us later on your hotel for your pick-up location.
It means we have received your order, and it is already confirmed.
Yes, kindly ask your driver if you need any stopovers on the way to your hotel.
We recommend visiting Oslob during the dry season, the best months are March to May when the sea is very calm.
As much as possible, we do not recommend booking this tour during super peak seasons due to the long queues for whale shark watching that take 2-3 hours of waiting time unless you have a lot of patience. The following seasons are Chinese New Year, Holy Week, All Souls Day, All Saints Day, and Christmas Week to New Year.
price per person varies by group size