Best of Cebu tours combined in one day adventure
Thinking to go for an adrenaline-pumping adventure? Try our affordable Whale Shark Watching with Canyoneering in Kawasan Falls Day Tour package now! In this package, we will let you experience a day of fun with the whale shark, Tumalog Falls, and Badian Canyoneering. Canyoneering is an extreme activity that needs full supervision of a trained tour guide. But don’t worry, we got it covered for you!
Your day will start early in the morning after we pick you up from your hotel. Then have a short breakfast in Oslob and start waiting for the whale shark to come out. You may opt to snorkel with these gentle giants or dive into the crystal clear waters of Tumalog Falls.
Before leaving Oslob, you will have a sumptuous meal to help you gain enough strength for the canyoneering activities. After lunch, you will then leave Oslob and enter a new level of adventure in Badian. Swim, climb and rappel on Badian’s picturesque thirty feet high cliffs!
End your day with the soothing sound of falling waters in Kawasan Falls before we drive you back to your hotel. Also, remember to take all the best pictures of this magnificent place while enjoying this one of a kind package tour!
- Get up close to the beautiful gentle giants of Oslob
- Have your IG-worthy pictures in Tumalog Falls (closed every Wednesday)
- Do extreme canyoneering activities in Badian
- Jump off the thirty feet picturesque cliff
- Relax in the cold waters of Kawasan Falls
What to expect
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Have fun and enjoy the fresh water stream in Kanlaob river
Take a picture with large boulder rocks
Enjoy the magnificent views of the jungle and the turquoise water of Kawasan falls
- 4:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 6:30 AM – Arrival in Oslob, then eat light breakfast
- 7:30 AM – Whale whark watching or snorkeling
- 9:00 AM – Cool Down at Tumalog falls
- 10:00 AM – Early Lunch or packed your lunch
- 11:30 AM – Arrival in Badian, short briefing and gear preparation
- 12:00 PM – Start of Canyoneering
- 3:00 PM – End of Canyoneering and swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 PM – Depart back to Hotel
- 7: 00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Only 8 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or canyoneering was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size