Canyoneering in Badian is Cebu’s ultimate adrenaline-pumping adventure!
Buckle up your seat and be ready to conquer the heart-pounding experience in Cebu canyoning adventure, the second to oslob whale shark watching as the most popular tour in Cebu . Canyoning or canyoneering is an extreme outdoor sport of descending very narrow canyons by rock climbing, rappelling, and swimming. So if you are looking for some adrenaline-pumping activities, Badian Cebu is the perfect fit for you.
In this Badian Canyoning and Kawasan Falls Adventure package, your pick-up will ring to your room at 5:00 AM. Be sure to have your take-out breakfast as you will be only given the time to eat while on the road. It’s important to charge up your strength since a long trek and exhilarating canyoneering activities await you in Badian.
Exhaust your courage as you will be put in a test to survive the jumping, rappelling, and swimming through the steep and high cliffs. But don’t worry, we have a dedicated and well-trained local guide to help you all the way.
After all the activities plotted for you in Badian, you can take a rest and have your lunch in Kawasan Falls (you may opt not to avail the complimentary meals). Then you have all your time to enjoy and plunge in the emerald waters before ending your unforgettable thrilling adventure. Don’t forget to take your best IG-worthy shots as you return to your hotel in Cebu City.
- Climb, trek, rappel, jump and swim the exhilarating cliffs of Badian
- Sightseeing the Badian’s enthralling beauty with a well-trained tourist guide
- Relax and enjoy swimming in Kawasan Falls
What to expect
Enjoy the stream of Kanlaob river
Swim in the river and appreciate the breathtaking jungle scene
Take a moment on boulder rocks and beautiful stalagmite
Relax and lunch in Kawasan falls second level at the end of the adventure
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel in Cebu City / Mactan
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Badian, briefing and gear preparation
- 8:30 AM – Travel to jump off point
- 12:00 AM – Lunch and swimming in Kawasan Falls
- 02:30 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 3:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Only 8 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- Trekking sandals or booties (will be provided if you don’t have your own)
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
Cancelled due to bad weather
There is a possibility that the tour or activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size