All day snorkeling tours in Oslob and Moalboal
Snorkeling with whale sharks in Oslob and experiencing the sardine run in Moalboal are two incredible marine adventures you can enjoy in Cebu, Philippines. Join us on a snorkeling adventure as we take you on a once-in-a-lifetime tour, combining the awe-inspiring whale shark watching encounter and the captivating sardine run experience.
The journey begins in the coastal town of Oslob, where you’ll have the extraordinary opportunity to encounter the gentle giants of the ocean – the whale sharks. These majestic creatures, also known as “butanding,” are the largest fish in the world. From Oslob, we’ll embark on a short journey to the vibrant coastal town of Moalboal, renowned for its thrilling sardine run. Prepare to be captivated as you dive into the crystal-clear waters teeming with countless sardines.
- Start your day with early morning pick-up from your hotel
- Have a light breakfast in an overlooking restaurant in Oslob before heading to whale sharks
- Cool down at Tumalog waterfalls
- Experience swimming next to a sardine run and some turtles in Talisay Point
What to expect
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Cool down at Tumalog falls
Snorkeling with sardines run near Panagsama beach
Chasing with sea turtles in Talisay Point turtle sanctuary
The final pick-up time may change during peak and monsoon seasons on which early pick-up time is required.
- 4:00AM – Pick up hotel
- 6:30 AM – Arrival in Oslob
- 7:00 AM – Light Breakfast upon arrival in Oslob
- 7:30 AM – Registration and short Briefing
- 8:00 AM – Snorkeling with the whale sharks
- 9:00 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 2nd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 10:00 AM – Early lunch or pack the lunch
- 11:00 AM – Depart for Moalboal
- 12:30 PM – Start of snorkeling
- 2:30 PM – End of snorkeling tour
- 3:00 PM – Depart back to Hotel
- 6:00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can book and pay online by selecting pick up the location first, reservation date, and lastly, the number of persons, then press the book now button to continue in checkout.
We clearly stated that the price per person varies on group size; the displayed price is the cheapest offer for large groups (ex. 12 persons).
Yes, but you must select the farthest pick-up or drop-off location upon booking. Surcharge may be collected depending on the distance or detour. Contact us before booking if you need to clarify surcharge fees.
Clothes for change (optional), comfortable swimwear attire, snorkel tube (optional), and underwater camera (if available).
Yes, but you need to note during the reservation to check if fitted on the car.
Yes, there are underwater cameras for rent onsite for Php 500 on average. We recommend bringing your own memory card or USB for faster transfer of photos and videos.
Yes, you can update us later on your hotel for your pick-up location.
It means we have received your order, and it is already confirmed.
Yes, kindly ask your driver if you need any stopovers on the way to your hotel.
We recommend visiting Oslob during the dry season, the best months are March to May when the sea is very calm.
As much as possible, we do not recommend booking this tour during super peak seasons due to the long queues for whale shark watching that take 2-3 hours of waiting time unless you have a lot of patience. The following seasons are Chinese New Year, Holy Week, All Souls Day, All Saints Day, and Christmas Week to New Year.
price per person varies by group size