Exciting adventure with Oslob's top tourist attractions in one day tour
Witness the magnificent whale shark as it swims along with your boat and enjoys the tranquil island of Sumilon in this full-day whale shark watching plus Bluewater Sumilon Island day tour package. Sumilon is an island located at the tip of Southern Cebu. The island itself is a marine sanctuary surrounded by crystal clear waters and a white sand-shifting sandbar.
Together with our well-trained tour guides, your adventure will start as soon as your private air-conditioned vehicle picks you up at your hotel. Then a light native breakfast awaits you in Oslob to prepare for the exhilarating day ahead.
Have the most of your moment with the whale shark as soon as it greets you with a “Goodmorning” beneath the cold waters of the Oslob coast. Or you may opt to dip in the turquoise pool of Tumalog Falls instead, before heading towards the road of Sumilon island.
Enjoy a day trip full of marine activities like snorkeling, lagoon swimming, fishing, trekking, kayaking, and pedal boating. And have your finest lunch at Pulo restaurant where the cuisines are prepared exclusively in this package. Afterward, you have the rest of the day to continue enjoying the beach or avail of some of the other services like bike rental, fins rental, and glass-bottom kayak rental (own expense).
- Watch and swim with the giant whale shark
- Plunge in the clear water lagoon of Tumalog Falls
- Soak up in the sun of Sumilon island
What to expect
Snorkeling with the biggest and gentle fish
Relax and unwind in white sand and pristine water in Sumilon island sandbar
Buffet lunch at Pulo Restaurant in Bluewater Sumilon island resort
Have some fun and kayaking in the lagoon
- 3:30 AM – Pick up Hotel (if in Mactan)
- 4:00AM – Pick up Hotel (if in Cebu City)
- 6:30 AM – Arrival in Oslob then Breakfast
- 7:00 AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling with whale sharks
- 8:00 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 2nd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 9:30 AM – Departure for Sumilon Island
- 10:00 AM – Sumilon Island Tour with Lunch
- 3:30 PM – Departure back to Mainland
- 4:00 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 7:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Bluewater Sumilon Island resort requires all guests to present a valid ID before boarding the boat
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
- Tumalog Falls and Sumilon island sandbar is not available and are closed every 3rd Wednesday of the month for clean-up.
Whale Shark No Sighting Policy
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or boat to Sumilon island is suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can book and pay online by selecting pick up the location first, reservation date, and lastly, the number of persons, then press the book now button to continue in checkout.
We clearly stated that the price per person varies on group size; the displayed price is the cheapest offer for large groups (ex. 12 persons).
Yes, but you must select the farthest pick-up or drop-off location upon booking. Surcharge may be collected depending on the distance or detour. Contact us before booking if you need to clarify surcharge fees.
Clothes for change (optional), comfortable swimwear attire, snorkel tube (optional), and underwater camera (if available).
Yes, there are underwater cameras for rent onsite for Php 500 on average. We recommend bringing your own memory card or USB for faster transfer of photos and videos.
Yes, you can update us later on your hotel for your pick-up location.
It means we have received your order, and it is already confirmed.
We recommend visiting Oslob during the dry season, the best months are March to May when the sea is very calm.
price per person varies by group size
Surcharge ₱500 per person on weekends/holidays