Apo Island is known to be among the best community-organized marine sanctuaries and also recognized as one of the world’s top diving spots. Being a jewel of the underworld, Apo Island is a small volcanic island of around 72 hectares located at the southeastern tip of Negros Island and is 30 km. South of Negros Oriental’s capital, Dumaguete City. This spectacular island is inhabited by over 650 documented species of fish (including five types of clownfish), over 450 species of beautiful corals, and home to other marine life like the green-sea and hawksbill turtles and manta rays. Snorkeling and diving are often accessible at deep-sea levels, but beautiful reefs can also be sighted just beyond the seashores.
- This Apo Island Snorkeling Tour is a perfect opportunity to explore the breathtaking beauty of Apo Island and witness its rich marine life in their natural habitat.
- Get the chance to see a wide variety of fishes and corals and swim with the sea turtles (also known as pawikans) just underneath the waters.
- The tour will bring you to three beautiful reefs situated on Apo Island.
- A boat transfer will be provided in going to the island.
- A guide will accompany tourists throughout the tour.
Joining tourists will be provided free transportation in leaving Dumaguete City via Dumaguete Transfers. Pick-up and drop-off points are at the Flying Fish Hostel or Jollibee across the Robinson’s Mall. Inclusions for this Apo Island Snorkeling Tour are safety and snorkeling equipment, onboard lunch, sanctuary fees, towels, and food and drinks (banana, water, tea, coffee).
What to expect
- 7:30AM – Depart Dumaguete Flying Fish Hostel or Jollibee across from Robinson’s Mall (7:45am pick up)
- 8:20AM – Arrive Zamboanguita Departure Point
Equipment fitting and paperwork signing
- 9:00AM – Boat Departure
- 9:30AM – Arrive Apo Island Site/Reef 1* Chapel
- 11:30AM – Site/Reef 2* Katipatan/Rock West
- 1:30PM – Site/Reef 3* Largahan
- 2:30PM – Return to Zamboanguita
- 3:00PM – Return van to Dumaguete
- 4:20PM – Arrive Dumaguete
Cancelled due to bad weather
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size