One of the best activities to experience in the Visayas Region is snorkeling in Apo Island. This small volcanic island is located in the southeastern area of Negros Oriental, and its surrounding marine habitat features a marine reserve with hundreds of different marine life species and corals. There’s also a chance to spot sea turtles. The best way to explore this beautiful island is by taking part in this Apo Island Snorkeling Tour.
- Your snorkeling trip will take you to explore the Apo Island’s colorful coral reefs with an opportunity to spot sea turtles.
- A local tour guide will be with you during your tour. The guide can speak English or Tagalog.
- Pick-up and drop-off are included for hotels located within Dumaguete. There will be a surcharge for hotels outside the city.
- Set lunch will be served on the island. Participants are required to inform ahead for any dietary requirements. Complimentary tea, coffee, water, and bananas will also be provided.
- Entrance fees are already included. Snorkeling equipment and life jacket will be provided.
- Guests must bring swimming gear, extra clothing, sunscreen, and mosquito repellant.
Participants of the Apo Island Snorkeling Tour are required to follow the instructions of the local guide during the entire duration of the tour. The use of flash photography might be prohibited in some areas during your snorkeling and diving. If you are traveling alone and want to lessen your expenses, you can choose to participate in our Join in Tour package.
What to expect
What is included
- 7:30 AM – Pick up at hotel
Transfer to Malatapay
- 8:30 AM – Boat transfer to APO
- 9:20 AM – Arrive APO Island
Proceed to Turtle point for briefing
- 11:30 AM – Proceed to APO Island Beach Resort for Lunch
- 1:00 PM – Second round of snorkeling or swimming Or hike the Habagat trail or walk thru village
- 2:30 PM – Transfer back to Malatapay
- 4:00 PM – Drop off at hotel
Canceled due to bad weather
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
price per person varies by group size