Kawasan Falls, located at the southwestern part of Cebu, is one of the most frequented tourist spots in the province. Famous for its clear and cold turquoise water, KawasanFalls consists of two primary cascades. The first set of falls has a height of over 40 meters, while the second one has a wider areaand a height of about 20 meters, making the falls ideal for swimming.
- Kawasan falls is perfect for swimming and sightseeing with family and friends.
- Restaurants and other food spots serving snacks, lunch, and drinks are available nearby, so you won’t go hungry during the tour.
- Tourists will be accompanied by locally-accredited tourist guides throughout the tour.
- This tour will provide private air-conditioned transportation and free pick-up and drop-off to any living accommodations within Cebu City and Mactan Island.
- Additional fees will be collected if tourists choose to avail of the picnic shed and lunch.
The Kawasan Falls Day Tour will approximately take around 10-12 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and distance of living accommodations. Tourists are advised to bring extra clothes, towels, and bottled waters during the tour. In the occurrence of typhoons, the water in Kawasan Falls can get very muddy and tree debris can be sighted in the catch basin, so the tour mightbe postponed or a full refund is to be given. Have your bookings on weekdays if you wish to avoid huge crowds.
What to expect
Swim in the cold and cascading waters of first level of Kawasan falls.
Second level basin is perfect for to take a dip for non-swimmers
Ride a raft and take a memorable photos with stunning background of Kawasan falls
- 7:00AM – Pick up Hotel
- 10:00AM – Arrival in Badian
- 10:30AM – 2:00PM Swimming in Kawasan falls
- 2:30PM – Shower and change clothes
- 3:00PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 6:00PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, towel, extra water and camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size