One day trek and adventure in southwest of Cebu
Are you looking for an adventure found within the borders of Cebu? If so, this canyoneering-mountaineering tour package might just be what you’re looking for.These activities are gaining much popularity today, especiallybypeople who seek real adventure. Canyoneering is an outdoor expedition that includes traveling through various locations within a canyon using a variety of techniques—climbing, rappelling, swimming etc., while mountaineering is an activity that involves climbing and descending a mountain.
- Osmeña peak, a part of the Mantalongon mountain range and considered to be one of the highest points in Cebu, gives you an astounding view of the island.For those who love the excitement brought upon by heights, Osmeña peak is a perfect remedy for the need.
- The canyoneering activity will begin at Canlaobriver. Going downstream, the cold and fresh waters of Kawasan falls awaits at the end of the canyoneering journey.
- A discount will be given to tourists who will not join the canyoneering activity and wish to proceed directly to Kawasan falls.
- This tour package will also provide a private air-conditioned transportation and free pick-up and drop-off in any living accommodations (Cebu City and Mactan Island).
- Tourists will be accompanied by locally-accredited tourist guides all throughout the tour.
- Inclusions for this tour package areentrance fees, a waterproof drybag, water, and safety equipment (life jackets, aqua shoes, helmets).
The entire tour will take around 14 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and distance of living accommodations. Individuals to join the canyoneering should be capable of walking through rough terrains. Knowing how to swim is also a plus. Also, joining tourists must be at least 12 years old.
What to expect
Enjoy the splash of Kanlaob river and see the magical jungle scene along the trek
Swim in the dense and rich in color in the waters of Kanlaob river
Take a dip in cool waters of Kawasan falls
Climb to the highest peak in Cebu, the Osmeña Peak and watch the amazing panoramic view
- 5:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 7:30 AM – Arrival at Osmeña Peak
- 8:30 AM – Proceed to Badian
- 10:30 AM – Arrival at Badian, Eat Lunch
- 11:30 PM – Gear preparation and proceed to jump off point
- 3:30 – End of Canyoning, Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 7:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Only 12 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- Trekking sandals or booties (will be provided if you don’t have your own)
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size