Be on top of Cebu’s highest peak and end it with an adrenaline pumping adventure!
Canyoning or canyoneering (in US) is a popular outdoor trek that involves traveling down creeks or streams within a canyon through variety of means including walking, jumping, swimming, climbing, abseiling.
Canyoning will start at Canlaob river downstream going to Kawasan falls. All tourist is accompanied with local accredited guides.
Osmeña Peak is the highest peak in the Cebu with an elevation of around 1,000 meters above sea level. It is a part of the Mantalongon mountain range and offers a 360-degree view of the island.
|Group of Person/s||Price Per Pax|
|1||P7,300||Less 1000/pax for those who will not join the canyoning activity and will go directly to Kawasan falls instead.|
Breakfast is not included in this package. Take out breakfast is recommended.
NO TOUR: Good Friday
|2||P4,700 / pax|
|3||P3,800 / pax|
|4||P3,400 / pax|
|5||P3,100 / pax|
|6||P2,900 / pax|
|7||P2,800 / pax|
|8||P2,700 / pax|
|9||P2,600 / pax|
|10||P2,400 / pax|
|11||P2,350 / pax|
|12||P2,300 / pax|
|13 and Above||Contact Us|
Prices valid from 01 January until 31 December 2019
- Private Air-Conditioned Transportation (Good for 14 hours, excess is subject for additional fees)
- Private Trekking
- Local Guide
- Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences (Cebu City and Mactan Island). Cars to be used:
- 1-3 persons – Sedan Car
- 4-6 persons – Minivan
- 7-14 persons – Van
- 15 and above – 2 or more Vans
*We also offer tour pick up from Moalboal, Liloan Santander (port from Dumaguete City) and other parts of Cebu. Contact us for price quotation.
- Motorbike ride to jump off point
- Entrance fees
- Life jacket
- Aqua Shoes
- Waterproof Drybag
- Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
Daily for whole year round. However, in the present of tropical depressions it can rain a lot and canyoning or river trekking can be too dangerous. In that case we move the tour or give full refund due to unavailability on your side.
- 5:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 7:30 AM – Arrival at Osmeña Peak
- 8:30 AM – Proceed to Badian
- 10:30 AM – Arrival at Badian, Eat Lunch
- 11:30 PM – Gear preparation and proceed to jump off point
- 3:30 – End of Canyoning, Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 7:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
Note: Stop by to another places is subject of surcharge for driver’s overtime fee and fuel
Requirements for Canyoneering
- Can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- Knows how to swim
- Age 12 and above
- Travel Insurance – we recommend Malayan Insurance