Our Cebu-Bohol aerial tour will make you appreciate scenery viewed from on high of Olango island (UN recognized as a bird sanctuary), Cabul-an Island (view long beach from the top), Fish Catcher at the mouth of Inabanga river, Chocolate hills (no need to go for Bohol Day Tour), The Batasan Island Mangrove Plantation, Coamen Island, Nalusuan Island and Hilutungan Island.
As single-engine Cessna fills your ears, you will enjoy some of the most dramatic sights you’ll ever see from the air. Let us discover Mactan and Bohol island with our breathtaking aerial tour package.
|Number of Person/s||Rate Per Person||Plane Size|
|4||Php 4,650||6 seater|
|9 and above||Contact Us||Contact Us|
- Exclusive single /twin Cessna plane (Flightseeing duration 45minutes – 1hour)
- Private transportation
- Free pick up and drop off hotel in Cebu City or Mactan
- Government taxes and service charge (except online payment service charge)
- Olango Island
- Cabul-an Island
- Chocolate Hills
- Sagbayan Peak
- Mangrove Plantation
- Coamen Island
- Nalusuan Island
- Hilutungan Island
Terms and Conditions
Terms and Conditions
- Due to aircraft and landing field limitation, weight per passenger is limited to 170 lbs per person and the allowable luggage / baggage weight is up to 20 lbs per person.
- Flight is good for 45 minutes to 1 hour.
- Aircraft operations are subject to weather condition for the safety of the flight.
- All flight schedule will be subject for the availability of the aircraft.
- We will require 50% down payment to confirm your booking which is refundable (minus service charges) if you cancel 48 hours before the activity date. Cancellations made within less than 48 hours will not be honored and will not be refunded.
- Cancellation of flights should be made 48 hours before the flight schedule.
- Cancellation of flights – we have the right to refuse or not to fly or accept passengers due to weather condition or which in our best judgement may affect the safety of the flight.
- Pilot shall be in command at all times. He may diverge or abort the flight and refuse to accept passenger’s cargo for safety purposes.