Explore the wonders of the wild in this Safari and Adventure tour package. In the northern part of Cebu, the biggest zoological park in the Philippines is to be found. The Cebu Safari and Adventure Park is a premier safari park that showcases about 111 species of animals at present.
- This Safari tour package is perfect for family bonding that will surely arouse the curiosity and knowledge of children.
- Cebu Safari and Adventure Park attractions
- Flora – the Gardens of the World showcases different kinds of plants from all over the world.
- Fauna – consists of 46 bird species, 36 different mammals, and 9 types of reptiles.
- Adventure Park – offers various rides for adventure-seekers, such as the ATV ride, zip line, and sky bike.
- African Savanna –witness various wild animals like zebras and antelopes in their habitat.
- Bird Show – watch various species of birds perform tricks and show their talents on stage.
- Animal Feeding – observe safari animals being fed by zookeepers.
- There are restaurants and food spots available within the park to fill your stomach during the tour.
- Inclusions are entrance fees and a driver to accompany the tourists and serve as a guide.
- Private air-conditioned transportation will be provided, including a free pick-up and drop-off in any living accommodations.
- Discounts will be given to children with a height of 2-3 ft., while children below 2 ft. are free of charge.
The entire tour would take approximately 10 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and the distance of living accommodations. Interested tourists are advised to avoid bringing the following prohibited items inside the park: drones, balloons, bicycles, rollerblades, hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, deadly weapons, drugs, alcohol, and other noise-making apparatus.
Cebu Safari and Adventure Park Attractions
Birds – currently there are 46 species of birds listed in Cebu Safari website.
Mammals – there are 36 different mammals at present in Cebu Safari.
Reptiles – there are 9 types of reptiles from python to crocodile can be seen in Cebu Safari.
Cebu Safari & Adventure Park offers thrill and excitement for the adventurous visitors. The park offers ATV ride with several minutes option, 1.3 km zip line with 671 meters above sea level and sky bike with almost 150 meters above the ground.
Get up close and personal with zebras and African antelopes in this unique safari ride. You can take the vehicle tour inside the African Savanna, and witness these animals in their habitat.
Watch how zookeepers feed the safari animals. Currently, Cebu Safari have feeding schedules for giraffes at 3:00 PM, white Bengal tigers at at 2:30 PM, and orange Bengal tigers at at 10:30 AM.
Watch various birds on the stage doing their tricks and talents, from the friendly macaws, chattering lories, and African crowned crane to raptures like Philippine sea eagle, Philippine owl, and Philippine hawk.
Adventure Rides Available
- Birds Show
*Wednesday to Saturday (01:45 PM – 02:15 PM) *Sunday & Holidays (10:45 AM & 1:45 PM)
- Includes African Savanna Tour
*Wednesday to Sunday (10:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- White Lion Safari
*Monday to Sunday (9:00 AM – 3:00 PM)
- Petting Zoo
*Monday to Sunday (9:00 AM – 12:00 PM, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM )
- Animal Feeding
*Orange Bengal tiger feeding is at 10:30 AM
*White Bengal tiger feeding is at 2:30 PM
*Giraffe feeding is at 3:00 PM
Final pick-up time is flexible based on your preferred time.
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, extra water, and camera if available
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Cebu Safari is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone – guests, staff, volunteers and our animals. We ask that you respect and observe the following park rules and policies.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Keep fingers and hands away from enclosures or fenced areas.
- Always remain behind protective barriers.
- For the safety of our animals we ask that you DO NOT feed them unless they are in designated feeding areas.
- Avoid knocking on glass windows or throwing things at the animals to get their attention.
- Please refrain from using selfie sticks near the animals as they might mistakenly see it as food.
- Strictly NO flash photography as this might harm or distress the animals.
- Please walk along designated walkways. No running inside the park.
- Do not sit, lean or go over the fountain fence and climb on the animal sculptures.
- DO NOT throw items or coins in any open water. Absolutely no swimming.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Please leave your pets at home, we don’t allow pets in the park or in your vehicles.
- These items are also not allowed inside the park: drones, balloons, bicycles, roller blades, hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, deadly weapons, drugs, alcohol and any other noise makers.
- DO NOT pick flowers or step on the plants.
- Deposit trash in designated bins.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while inside the park.
- Solicitations of visitors or selling of items is prohibited within the park grounds and its entrance gates.
- Cebu Safari & Adventure Park reserves the right to close some attractions due to inclement weather conditions for the safety of the guests, the staff and the animals.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR STAFF AT ALL TIMES.
- Please be advised that Cebu Safari & Adventure Park Staff reserves the right to escort any groups or individuals who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or park, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.
price per person varies by group size