The Cebu Safari and Adventure Park is a premier safari park located in mountains of Corte, Carmen, 50 kilometers north of Cebu City. The park showcases 111 species and over 1000 animals at present with an international standard that showcases Animal Parks and Zoo’s worldwide. Park land area is 170 hectares which is the largest zoological park in the Philippines and one of the biggest in Southeast Asia, after Naypyidaw Zoological Garden in Myanmar (247 ha) and Safari World in Thailand (190 ha).
Cebu Safari and Adventure Park Attractions
Michel's Garden showcasing a vast orchid garden and featuring Senyorito’s 40-year-old orchid collection. Gardens of the World featuring different kinds of plants from all over the world. You can see flora, landscapes, and representations of the seven continents, that’s why it’s called Gardens of the World!
Birds - currently there are 46 species of birds listed in Cebu Safari website.
Mammals - there are 36 different mammals at present in Cebu Safari.
Reptiles - there are 9 types of reptiles from python to crocodile can be seen in Cebu Safari.
Cebu Safari & Adventure Park offers thrill and excitement for the adventurous visitors. The park offers ATV ride with several minutes option, 1.3 km zip line with 671 meters above sea level and sky bike with almost 150 meters above the ground.
Get up close and personal with zebras and African antelopes in this unique safari ride. You can take the vehicle tour inside the African Savanna, and witness these animals in their habitat.
Watch various birds on the stage doing their tricks and talents, from the friendly macaws, chattering lories, and African crowned crane to raptures like Philippine sea eagle, Philippine owl, and Philippine hawk.
Watch how zoo keepers feed the safari animals. Currently, Cebu Safari have feeding schedules for giraffes at 3:00 PM, white Bengal tigers at at 2:30 PM, and orange Bengal tigers at at 10:30 AM.
|Group of Person/s||Price Per Pax|
|2||P2,600 / pax|
|3||P2,200 / pax|
|4||P1,850 / pax|
|5||P1,650 / pax|
|6||P1,550 / pax|
|7||P1,500 / pax|
|8||P1,450 / pax|
|9||P1,400 / pax|
|10||P1,350 / pax|
|11||P1,300 / pax|
|12||P1,250 / pax|
|13 and above||Contact Us|
|2 – 3 ft height child||Less Php 300|
|2 ft below||Free of charge but not included in the head count|
- One Private Day Tour (10 hours)
- Driver as guide
- Exclusive private air-conditioned transportation
- Pick up and drop off in any hotel, resort and residences
- Entrance fees
- Government taxes and service charge (except payment transaction service charges)
Cebu Safari and Adventure Park Tour is open from Wednesday to Sunday from 8am up to 5pm but last entry is up to 2pm since the tour requires at least 3 hours to complete. Better to have a reservation to guarantee your slot.
- Birds Show
- Wednesday to Saturday (01:45 PM – 02:15 PM)
- Sunday & Holidays (10:45 AM & 1:45 PM)
- Includes African Savanna Tour
- Wednesday to Sunday (10:00 AM – 3:30 PM)
- White Bengal Tiger
- Monday to Sunday (8:00 AM – 10:00 AM)
- Monday to Sunday (12:00 PM – 3:00 PM)
- Orange Bengal Tiger
- Monday to Sunday & Holidays (10:00 AM – 12:00 PM)
- Monday to Sunday & Holidays (3:00 PM – 5:00 PM)
Cebu Safari is committed to providing a safe and healthy environment for everyone – guests, staff, volunteers and our animals. We ask that you respect and observe the following park rules and policies.
- Children 12 years of age and under must be accompanied by an adult at all times.
- Keep fingers and hands away from enclosures or fenced areas.
- Always remain behind protective barriers.
- For the safety of our animals we ask that you DO NOT feed them unless they are in designated feeding areas.
- Avoid knocking on glass windows or throwing things at the animals to get their attention.
- Please refrain from using selfie sticks near the animals as they might mistakenly see it as food.
- Strictly NO flash photography as this might harm or distress the animals.
- Please walk along designated walkways. No running inside the park.
- Do not sit, lean or go over the fountain fence and climb on the animal sculptures.
- DO NOT throw items or coins in any open water. Absolutely no swimming.
- Outside food and drinks are not allowed inside the park.
- Smoking and E-cigarettes are strictly prohibited inside the park.
- Please leave your pets at home, we don’t allow pets in the park or in your vehicles.
- These items are also not allowed inside the park: drones, balloons, bicycles, roller blades, hoverboards, skateboards, scooters, deadly weapons, drugs, alcohol and any other noise makers.
- DO NOT pick flowers or step on the plants.
- Deposit trash in designated bins.
- Wristbands must be worn at all times while inside the park.
- Solicitations of visitors or selling of items is prohibited within the park grounds and its entrance gates.
- Cebu Safari & Adventure Park reserves the right to close some attractions due to inclement weather conditions for the safety of the guests, the staff and the animals.
- FOLLOW THE INSTRUCTIONS OF OUR STAFF AT ALL TIMES.
- Please be advised that Cebu Safari & Adventure Park Staff reserves the right to escort any groups or individuals who are acting in ways deemed harmful to our animals or park, or that impinge upon the enjoyment of the park by other guests.
Base Camp (operating hours: 08:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – serves Filipino food overlooking our kangaroos and wallabies.
The Outpost (operating hours: 09:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – serves western food. You can enjoy beef pot roast and fried chicken, as well as hotdogs, burgers, nachos, and gourmet fries.
Pizzeria Michelangelo Ristorante Italiano (operating hours: 08:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – Pizzas, pastas, and other Italian dishes are served fresh here.
Michel’s Pavilion (operating hours: 08:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – serves Auntie Anne’s pretzels and coffee. You can also enjoy the Filipino buffet lunch available on weekends and holidays.
Tiger Turf (Operating hours: 08:00 AM – 4:30 PM) – sells gelato fix while enjoying the view of our tiger and blackbucks at the Tiger Turf. You can also enjoy Filipino buffet lunch available on weekends and holidays.