Taking interest in exploring famous mountainous spots in Cebu you’ve never been before? This Cebu Uphill tour will bring you to the most popular and frequented mountainous tourist destinations within the perimeters of Cebu City.
- Temple of Leah offers you a taste of ancient Rome’s and Greece’s statues and architectural designs. It was built as a symbol of undying love of Teodorico Soriano Adarna towards his wife, Leah Villa-Albino Adarna.
- Sirao Pictorial Garden is popularly known for its wide expanse of flowers and is even labeled as “Mini Amsterdam.” This place is perfect for family bonding and pictorials.
- Tops Lookout offers you a breathtaking overlooking and panoramic view of Cebu and its neighboring islands, Mactan and Olango, in a fortress-like viewing deck.
- Visit Little Kyoto and experience of being in Japan with beautiful gardens, Shinto shrines, lying buddha and more.
The entire Cebu Uphill tour will approximately take around 10 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and distance of living accommodations. This tour will provide a private air-conditioned vehicle for a round-trip transportation of tourists and also offers free pick-up and drop-off in any living accommodations (Cebu City and Mactan Island). Additional fees may be collected for Adventure Café rides.
What to expect
Temple of Leah
Sirao Flower Garden
- Temple of Leah
- Sirao Garden
- Little Kyoto
- TOPS Lookout
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that tour will be cancelled due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such occurrence, you will be given the option of an alternative date or we will offer you a full refund.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size