Discover and experience the “City of Gentle People”
The city of Dumaguete attracts a number of tourists because of its wealth of historical attractions. Fondly named the “City of Gentle People”, Dumaguete has a laidback vibe, which is totally different from the nearby fast-paced metropolis of Cebu. If you want to learn more about the history and culture of Dumaguete, joining this Dumaguete City Tour is a must. It immerses you into the local culture and the everyday life of the local people.
- The tour will include a visit to the city’s top sights including the Silliman University, Anthropological Museum, Rizal Boulevard, Claytown Pottery, and the Sta. Catalina de Alexandria Church and its Bellfry.
- Free pick-up and drop-off will be provided for those who are staying within Dumaguete city. If the hotel is located outside the city, additional fees will apply.
- Transportation will be an air-conditioned vehicle. For groups of more than 10 persons, 2 vans will be provided.
- There will be a local guide for the entire duration of the tour.
- All entrance fees are already included in the package.
- Lunch will be at a famous seafood restaurant in the city and will be shouldered by the participants.
Joining this Dumaguete City Tour will introduce you to the culture and history of Dumaguete. As you explore the famous sights and attractions, your guide will share insights and history about these sights. The itinerary provided can change depending on certain factors. You can customize the tour, subject to the approval of the operator. There will be a 10% surcharge that will apply during the holidays.
What to Expect
- Silliman University
- Silliman Anthropological Museum (except weekends and holidays)
- Rizal Boulevard
- Sta Catalina de Alexandria Church & Belfry
- Rolling tour of the city’s landmarks
- Provincial Capitol
- Claytown Pottery
- Aquino Freedom Park
- Public Market
- Sidlakang Negros
- Forest Camp
- Cataal War Museum
- San Agustin Church
- Negros Oriental Arts & Heritage (stonecraft)
- 9:00AM Pick up at your hotel
Silliman University Campus Rolling Tour
Silliman Anthropological Museum (except weekends and holidays)
Sta Catalina de Alexandria Church & Belfry
Rolling Tour of Public Market- Provincial Capitol- Aquino Freedom Park- Claytown Pottery
11:30 AM Lunch at Lab-as Seafoods
1:30 PM Proceed to Valencia
Cataal War Museum
3:00PM Proceed to Bacong
San Agustin Church
Negros Oriental Arts & Heritage (stonecraft)
Return to Dumaguete
4:30- 5:00PM Back to your hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Please bring Extra bottled water
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that tour will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size