Experience the one day five exciting water sports activities right in Mactan, Cebu. This tour will let you enjoy the beach and the sun, experience outrageously fun ocean activities with family and friends, and create wonderful memories you will never forget.
- Get a panoramic and exciting view from the top of Mactan and its neighboring islands while parasailing through the air from a height of 150-300 feet from the ground. The parasailing activity must have a minimum of 2 persons.
- Feel the rush, cruise through the beaches, and take an exciting tour while riding on a jet ski.
- Ride the ocean waves in a high-speed sea adventure while trying to maintain your balance in a banana boat. The banana boat ride can cater up to 8 people.
- Watch beautiful corals and swim with the fishes and other marine life while snorkeling by the islands of Hilutungan and Sulpa.
- Relax and enjoy the food and the view on an island picnic at Nalusuan Island.
This tour will provide shared air-conditioned transportation for tourists and free pick-up and drop-off to any living accommodations. The final pick-up time will be confirmed based on the availability of the vehicle. For hotels within Cebu City, pick-up time will most likely be between 7:00-8:00 in the morning, while accommodations in Mactan area will most likely be at 9:00 in the morning.
What to Expect
Have fun on a 15 minutes parasailing experience, ride with jetski, and banana boat pulled by a speed boat.
Snorkeling at the reefs of Hilutungan and Sulpa Island after the fun of water sports adventures
Picnic and barbecue lunch at Nalusuan island
Final pick up time will be confirm on schedule availability but most likely pick up from Cebu city hotels is between 7AM-8AM while Mactan hotels at 9AM.
- 8:00 am – Pick-up guest from hotel
- 9:00 am – Arrive at dock; briefing
- 9:15 am – Parasailing flight commences (15 mins./ 2 pax)
- 9:45 am – Jet ski tours commences (15 mins./ pax)
- 10:15 am – Banana Boat ride (15 mins./ 8 pax)
- 11:00 am – Outrigger boat departs for island
- 12:00 pm – Arrival at the island for lunch, snorkelling, swimming and fish feeding
- 2:00 pm – Snorkel by the reefs ( Hilutungan and Sulpa islands)
- 4:00 pm – Back at the dock
- 5:00 pm – Back at the hotel by shuttle
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, extra water and underwater camera if available
Individual Activity Rates
Parasailing (Standard - 150ft) Php 2,000 / person
15 minutes per person, minimum of 2 persons
Jet Ski Rental Php 2,000
per 30 minutes
Banana Boat Ride Php 300 / person
per 30 minutes, min of 6 persons, max of 8 persons
Wake Boarding Php 7,000
per hour, Php 3,500 for 30 minutes
Speedboat Cruise Php 11,000
for 3 hours, max of 8 persons capacity
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size