Want to experience a spectacular day away from the city? Feel the wind in your hair and smell the salt in the air in this whole day Mactan Island Hopping Tour. Spend your day snorkeling and swimming with tropical fishes, observe rich marine life, and take breathtaking pictures of scenic views in an island-hopping excursion right in the island of Mactan.
- This tour includes three gorgeous islands in the itinerary for your fun-filled island hopping experience – Hilutungan Island, Nalusuan Island, and Pandanon Island.
- Snorkeling can be done as you watch the marine life at the marine reserves.
- Explore the area by taking a private cruise through the islands on a large motorized boat called Banca.
- Relax and unwind all the stress on the beach while just enjoying the spectacular view.
- Have a taste of the flavorful Visayan-style pork, chicken, and seafood barbeque.
- Children of 4-6 years will receive a 25% discount, those who are 3 years old and below are free of charge but not included in the head count.
The Mactan Island Hopping Tour will provide a private air-conditioned vehicle for the trip and free pick-up and drop-off in living accommodations. Interested tourists are to be informed that a minimum of 3 people is required for the tour to be pursued. The tour on that particular date may be canceled if this minimum number of tourists is not met 2 days before the scheduled day of departure. You will then be given the option of booking an alternative date or request a full refund.
What to expect
Snorkeling with different species of fish on shallow waters
Discover the islands of Hilutungan, Nalusuan, and Pandanon island on this trip
Pandanon Island features a stunning and wide white sandbar and aquamarine clear waters.
- 7:00AM / 8:00AM – Pick up Hotel Cebu City / Pick up hotel in Mactan
- 9:30AM – Boat Departure Mactan island Hilutungan Marine Reserve Nalusuan Island
- 12:30PM – Barbeque lunch at Pandanon Island
- 3:00PM – Return to Mactan island
- 4:00PM / 5:00PM – Estimated return to hotel in Mactan / Cebu City
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, extra water and underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Terms and Condition
Minimum number of 3 persons is required to run the tour. If minimum number of persons is not met 2 days before the scheduled departure, the tour on that date may be cancelled. You will be given the option of booking an alternative date or requesting a full refund.
price per person varies by group size