Soak in the best waterfalls in Cebu after unique swimming experience
Never miss this full-packed adventure where you can meet and greet the giants of the sea (Whale Shark) and bathe in the paradise of Kawasan Falls. Whale Shark Watching plus Kawasan Falls Day Tour is our exclusive package of a whole day superb escapade. Kawasan falls is located in Badian. This three-stage cascading waterfall is one of the most beautiful falls that you will see in the Philippines.
After we pick you up to your designated hotel, you will be welcomed with a typical Filipino breakfast included in this package. While on your way to Oslob, our friendly and well-trained tour facilitators will guide you about the things that you should know regarding the whale shark. Swim and snorkel with them as soon as you embark on your boat (top-it up on your package!) and cool down at Tumalog Falls to perfectly start your adventure.
You can now prepare yourself for an exclusive set of lunch to fuel up your strength before venturing towards the beautiful Kawasan Falls. It’s going to be an hour drive from Oslob, but don’t worry; we have the best vehicle to keep you comfortable throughout the ride.
Splash and dive in the cold turquoise waters of Kawasan Falls. Take your perfect IG-shots and selfies while drifting in the falling waters from above. All of this in our complete one day Whale Shark Watching and Kawasan Falls package tour!
- Meet and greet with the whale shark
- Dip into the cold waters of Tumalog Falls
- Swim in the huge lagoon of Kawasan Falls blue waters
What to expect
Ride a boat to whale shark watching observation area
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Swim in the second level of Kawasan falls with shallow and deep parts filled with cold water
First level of Kawasan falls where most tourist do water rafting (currently prohibited)
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob, then eat light breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling
- 9:30 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 3rd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 11:00 AM – Lunch
- 12:00 PM – Departure to Kawasan Falls
- 2:00 PM – Swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 4:00 PM – Depart back to hotel
- 7:00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
- Side trip to Tumalog Falls is not available every 3rd Wednesday of the month since the falls will be closed for clean up.
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or Kawasan falls is closed due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size