Discover the island of paradise and the lone private luxury resort
The Island of Sumilon is a beautiful paradise located in the town of Oslob in the province of Cebu. This gorgeous paradise is only 20-min. boat-ride away from the town. The island is also near Dumaguete City. So whether you’re from Cebu or Dumaguete, you should be able to conveniently explore this island paradise. Sumilon is a marine-protected area and famous for its crystal clear waters and pristine white sand beaches and sandbar. On this Sumilon Island Day Tour, you could come across different marine life species with an occasional sighting of blacktip shark.
- Your whole day tour of the island includes various activities, such as trekking, fish feeding, kayaking, fishing, and pedal boating.
- This package includes free boat trip transfer from the mainland going to the island and vice versa.
- You will be served lunch at the resort’s in-house restaurant with free iced tea or soda.
- Participants are free to use the lagoon swimming pool, beach, and shower rooms. Guests can also snorkel at the sand bar with free use of snorkel gears and mask.
- There’s also complimentary use of the Kiddie Park and sunbeds. Additional fees will be collected for other adventure facilities such as bike, fins, and glass-bottomed kayak.
Take note that this Island Day tour does not include the transportation coming from your hotel going to the resort’s port. Guests have to be at the port at least 15 minutes before the scheduled departure.
What to expect
Ride an outrigger boat to and from Sumilon island
Swim and snorkel in shifting sandbar of the island
Buffet lunch at Pulo Restaurant in Bluewater Sumilon island resort
Have some fun and kayaking in the lagoon
- Sedan (4 passengers max) – P4,500
- MPV/AUV (6 passengers max) – P5,500
- Van (14 passengers max) – P6,500
Mainland Bancogon to Sumilon Island
Sumilon Island to Mainland Bancogon
Meet up Location
For guests with their own transportation, go directly to Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort port or mainland office.
- Bluewater Sumilon Island resort requires all guest to present a valid ID before boarding the boat
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
- Sumilon island sandbar is not available and closed every Wednesday for clean up
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that boat to Sumilon island is suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Best price guarantee, surcharge ₱500 per person
on weekends/PH holidays