Bluewater Sumilon Island Resort Cebu Philippines, is located on tranquil Sumilon Island in Oslob Cebu. The Island remains as one of Cebu’s best kept secrets and is found on the southeastern tip of the mainland. It is 125 kilometers from Cebu City and is in close proximity to Dumaguete. The island has an area of 24 hectares and is surrounded by crystal clear waters with varying aquamarine hues. It is the first marine protected area in the Philippines and was made a fish sanctuary in 1974 under the guidance of Siliman University Marine Reserve. During dives, one will find varied marine species and even occasional sightings of black tip sharks. Pristine white sand beaches are situated in different areas in Sumilon.
- Php 1,500.00 per person on Weekdays
- Php 2,000.00 per person on Weekends and Holidays
Less P500 for child 4 – 11 years old
- Entrance fee
- Buffet Lunch with one round of non-alcoholic drink
- Boat transfers (Bancogon mainland – Sumilon island – Bancogon mainland)
- Use of resort facilities including beach, infinity pool, payags and shower rooms
- Island trekking
- Snorkeling (free snorkel and mask)
- Fish Feeding
- Swimming at white sand bar
- Swimming at the infinity pool
- Kayaking at the lagoon
- Island nature trekking
- Island Tour
- Cave Tours
- Climbing at the lighthouse where you see the view of whole island
No own service or want a comfortable ride?
Hire our car rental service for your Sumilon Island Day Tour:
- Sedan (4 passengers max) – P4,500
- MPV/AUV (6 passengers max) – P5,500
- Van (14 passengers max) – P6,500
Rates are inclusive of driver, fuel and good for 12 hours.
* To avoid any inconvenience of taking the next boat transfer, please be at the Pavillion 15 minutes ahead prior to intended schedule of departure.
Boat Transfer Request
Additional P1,000 boat transfer request in between regular trip schedule.
Additional P2,000 boat transfer request beyond the daily regular trip schedule.