See up and close the largest fish in the sea
Are you ready to dive and swim with the biggest fish on the planet? Only three hours away from the Cebu metropolis, the coastal town of Oslob is your gateway to scuba diving with whale sharks adventure! Whale sharks live in tropical waters such as the Philippine seas. They are solitary creatures, but they don’t shy away when humans are around. A superb and reasonable package with Island Trek Tours will allow you to get close to these friendly carpet sharks. This trip entitles you to the rental of full diving gear plus a divemaster for your safety. For first-time divers, you may opt to have a 30-minute introductory course. Additionally, you can choose to have a dive with the sardine run in Moalboal, or you can add a side trip to the pristine white sand bar of Sumilon island.
- Dive with the world’s biggest fish in the Philippine tropical waters.
- Enjoy a three-hour ride from your hotel to Southern Cebu’s pearly white coastlines
- Grab a local breakfast with a panoramic view restaurant
- Trek the cascading cold waters of Tumalog Falls
What to expect
Full diving gear will be provided but you can also bring your own gears
You will have a shore entry dive to whale shark interaction area
Take a good underwater shot with the whale sharks
Cool down at Tumalog falls after with your amazing scuba diving with whale sharks
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob, eat light breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Short briefing and one hour dive
- 10:00 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 2nd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 11:00 PM – Lunch or depart back to Cebu City (own expense)
- 12:00 PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 3:00 PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Bring extra water and underwater camera if available
- Best month to dive is between March – May with very clear water
Cancelled due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can book and pay online by selecting pick up the location first, reservation date, and lastly, the number of persons, then press the book now button to continue in checkout.
We clearly stated that the price per person varies on group size; the displayed price is the cheapest offer for large groups (ex. 12 persons).
Yes, but you must select the farthest pick-up or drop-off location upon booking. Surcharge may be collected depending on the distance or detour. Contact us before booking if you need to clarify surcharge fees.
Clothes for change (optional), comfortable swimwear attire, snorkel tube (optional), and underwater camera (if available).
Yes, there are underwater cameras for rent onsite for Php 500 on average. We recommend bringing your own memory card or USB for faster transfer of photos and videos.
Yes, you can update us later on your hotel for your pick-up location.
It means we have received your order, and it is already confirmed.
Yes, kindly ask your driver if you need any stopovers on the way to your hotel.
We recommend visiting Oslob during the dry season, the best months are March to May when the sea is very calm.
price per person varies by group size