Widely recognized as the “Queen City of the South,” Cebu is famous for its rich history. Located in the central part of the Visayas region, Cebu City is frequented by tourists for its appealing tourist spots and mouth-watering food. Explore, discover, and experience the oldest colonial city in the Philippines, Cebu City, in this tour package.
- This tour will bring you to Cebu’s most-visited historical sites and significant cultural landmarks.
- Visit the famous Magellan’s Cross, Casa Gorordo, Basilica del Sto. Niño, Ancestral House (Yap-Sandiego), Fuerte de San Pedro, Taoist Temple, and Cebu Heritage Monument.
- The whole-day tour will also bring you to Alegre Guitar’s Factory and Mactan Shrine.
- Souvenir shopping can be optionally done depending on the availability of time.
- Additional fees will be collected if you wish to include Cebu Ocean Park in this tour package.
A discount will be given for children 7 years old and below, while children below 3 years old are free of charge. Upon request and inclusion of additional fees, a driver and/or a tourist guide can be made available. For interested tourists, this tour package offers free pick-up when arriving in Cebu City or drop-off when departing to the international airport in Mactan. This may help you save some transfer fees. Lunch is not included in this tour package.
What to Expect
Visit historical landmark of Magellan’s Cross
8:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
Sto Nino Church
Fort San Pedro
San Diego House or Museo Sugbo
12:00 PM – Lunch
Pasalubong shopping if time permits
5:00 PM – End of Tour
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that tour or activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size