Discover two of the most breathtaking natural wonders in Cebu
Located at the southwestern part of Cebu, the Kawasan Falls is one of the most visited tourist spots in the province. Famous for its clear and cold turquoise water, Kawasan Falls consists of two primary cascades, making it ideal for swimming. The first set of waterfalls has a height of over 40 meters, while the second one has a wider area and a height of about 20 meters.
Osmeña Peak is known to be one of the highest points in Cebu. It is part of the Mantalongon mountain range and offers visiting tourists an astounding 360-degree view of the island. On this tour, you’ll be visiting both the Kawasan Falls and the Osmeña Peak.
- Sunrise or sunset viewing can be done at Osmeña Peak. During the rainy season (November to February), it is recommended to visit Osmeña Peak in the morning due to the accumulation of thick fogs in the afternoon.
- Additional fees will be collected at Kawasan Falls if tourists choose to avail the picnic shed and lunch.
- This tour will provide a private air-conditioned transportation and free pick-up and drop-off in any living accommodations (Cebu City and Mactan Island).
- Tourists will be accompanied by locally-accredited tourist guides for the Osmeña Peak tour.
- Swimming at the chilly water of Kawasan Falls.
The Kawasan Falls and Osmeña Peak day tour will take around 12 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and distance of living accommodations. In the presence of tropical depressions, the water in Kawasan Falls can get very muddy. Tree debris can also be sighted in the catch basin. In this case, the tour can be postponed or a refund is to be given.
What to expect
Be amazed on 35 feet height of cascading waters in the first level of Kawasan falls
Take a dip in the shallow waters of second level of Kawasan falls
Experience a trek in getting to and from the top of Osmeña Peak
Get in to the top of the highest peak in Cebu and be amazed by the 360 degrees of amazing views
- 7:00AM – Pick up Hotel
- 10:00AM – Arrival inBadian
- 10:30AM –2:00PM Swimming in Kawasan falls
- 2:30PM – Departure going to Osmena Peak
- 3:30PM – Arrival in Osmeña Peak
- 5:00PM – Departure back to Cebu City
- 8:00PM – Estimated time of arrival in Cebu City
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, towel, extra water and camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size