Soak in the best waterfalls in Cebu after unique swimming experience
Never miss this adventure where you can meet and greet the giants of the sea (Whale Shark) and bathe in the paradise of Inambakan Falls. Whale Shark Watching plus Inambakan Falls Day Tour is our exclusive package of a whole day of superb adventure. Inambakan Falls is located in Ginatilan with five levels of cascading waterfalls.
After we pick you up from your hotel, you will be welcomed with a light breakfast once arrived in Oslob. Swim and snorkel with them as soon as you embark on your boat and cool down at Tumalog Falls to perfectly start your adventure.
After Oslob, a 45 minutes drive to Ginatilan where Inambakan falls is located. Splash and dive in the cold turquoise waters of Inambakan Falls. Take your perfect IG shots and selfies while drifting in the falling waters from above. All of this in our complete one-day Whale Shark Watching and Inambakan Falls package tour!
- Meet and greet with the gentle giants
- Dip into the cold waters of Tumalog Falls
- Swim in the lagoon of Inambakan Falls blue waters
What to expect
Ride a boat to whale shark watching observation area
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Swim in Inambakan falls with shallow and deep parts filled with cold water
Amazing cascading levels of waterfalls in Inambakan falls
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob, then eat light breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling
- 9:30 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 3rd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 10:30 AM – Early lunch or packed lunch
- 11:30 PM – Depart for Inambakan falls
- 12:30 PM – Swimming in Inambakan falls
- 3:00 PM – Depart back to hotel
- 7:00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
- Side trip to Tumalog Falls is not available every 3rd Wednesday of the month since the falls will be closed for clean up.
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or Inambakan falls is closed due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size