Two Oslob adventures in one day with whale sharks and shifting sandbar
This Oslob whole day adventure is perfect for people who love seeking adventures, beaches, and a unique swimming experience with the whale sharks. The tour package includes pick up and drop off at any hotel in Cebu City, Mandaue, or Mactan Island.
Start your day with an early morning pick-up from your hotel and go straight to Oslob for about three hours of travel with amazing coastal views and picturesque mountains. Once you arrive in Oslob, a local tour guide and a light breakfast will welcome you! Then go straight to the whale shark watching area for a short orientation before jumping into the paddle boats.
- Meet and greet with the gentle giants of the sea
- Take a dip in cold waters of Tumalog Falls
- Take your lunch at the amazing cliff views of Cocina En Acantilado
- Swim in the huge lagoon of Kawasan Falls blue waters
What to expect
Ride a boat to whale shark watching observation area
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Ride a motorized boat for 15 minutes in going to Sumilon island
Swim and snorkel in the white and pristine shifting sandbar
- 5:00 AM – Pick up hotel
- 8:00 AM – Arrival in Oslob, then eat light breakfast
- 8:30 AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling
- 9:30 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 3rd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 10:30 AM – Depart to Sumilon island
- 12:30 PM – Back to mainland and have lunch
- 2:00 PM – Depart back to hotel
- 5:00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or Kawasan falls is closed due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size