Pescador Island is one of the most popular diving destinations in the province of Cebu. It’s located in the town of Moalboal, about 3 hours away from Cebu City. On this Pescador Island and Canyoneering Tour, you will go island hopping on the island followed by an exhilarating canyoneering activity. This is perfect for tourists who are craving for a one of a kind adventure during their visit to Cebu.
- During your island-hopping adventure, you will engage in various activities, such as snorkeling, fish feeding, and sightseeing. You’ll come across a wide variety of marine life species at the Marine Sanctuary including colorful corals and marine turtles.
- This private tour includes free pick-up and drop-off from anywhere within Cebu City and Mactan Island. You will be riding an air-conditioned car, depending on the number of persons in your group.
- Lunch will be provided during your tour. If you have any diet preferences, make sure you inform in advance.
- For the canyoneering activity, you will be provided with a free life jacket, aqua shoes, waterproof dry bag, helmet, and bottled water. Your canyoneering activity will take you to the majestic Kawasan Falls.
For this Pescador Island and Canyoneering Tour, participants will be required to walk through rough terrains and this can take approximately 30 minutes. Most activities will require swimming so this tour is only recommended to those who know how to swim, especially during the canyoneering adventure. All participants must be at least 12 years old.
What to expect
Get up close in swimming with the sea turtles in Moalboal.
Jumped into the sea and popped your heads with thousand of sardines.
Filled with excitement adventure while traversing Kanlaob river.
Capture the best scenery and green vegetation while doing the canyoneering adventure.
- 5:00 AM – Pick up Hotel (Breakfast (own expense) along the way, preferably take out)
- 7:30 AM – Estimated arrival at Moalboal
- 8:00 AM – Registration and short briefing
- 9:00 AM – Snorkeling at Pescador Island
- 10:00 AM – Snorkeling with the sardine run
- 10:30 AM – Chasing with sea turtles
- 11:30 PM – End of snorkeling tour
- 12:00 PM – Depart Moalboal
- 12:30 PM – Arrival in Badian, Lunch, short briefing, and gear preparation
- 1:00 PM – Start of canyoneering
- 4:00 PM – End of Canyoneering, swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 5:00 PM – Depart Badian
- 8:00 PM – Estimated arrival in Cebu City
- Only 12 years old and above can join canyoneering
- Canyoneering participants must be in good health and can walk to rough terrains (30 minutes walk)
- Trekking sandals or booties ( will be provided if not available)
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water and underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size