Discover the most beautiful islands in the world
One of the most popular and booked islands hopping tours in El Nido is Tour A, a must one visitor should not be missed. Tour A became popular because the tour includes visits to the Big Lagoon; it also has a great combination of lagoons, beaches, and snorkeling which many tourists appreciate. In previous years, Tour A explored both the Big and Small Lagoons, but due to new municipal rules, this is no longer allowed, and Small Lagoon is now part of Tour D. This tour also visits an isolated beach located on the mainland, the 7 Commando beach which is only accessible by boat due to the mountainous terrain.
- Private and exclusive boat, you decide how long you will stay at each destination
- Swim and do kayaking in the clear waters of Big Lagoon
- Discover the history of Secret Lagoon
- Explore the long white beaches of Shimizu Island and 7 Commando Beach
What to expect
7 Commando Beach
Since the boat is exclusive to your group, itinerary is flexible and the sequence of the island will depend on the crowd on each island. You can skip any destination you want and even stop on another island, as long as it’s on the route of Tour A.
Tour duration is more or less 7 – 8 hours in total. The island hopping activity will end around 4 PM.
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, towel, and an underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size