Appreciate the real beauty of El Nido that is found in its islands
El Nido island hopping Tour B is not as famous as El Nido island hopping Tour A or Tour C, but it will tick all the boxes on your bucket list with sandbars, caves, and uniquely-shaped islands. The most significant advantage of Tour B was that weren’t as many people, which was a nice contrast to the more popular Tour A or C.
- Private and exclusive boat, you decide how long you will stay at each destination
- Walk in the long stretch of white sand on Snake island
- Relax under the sun, or splash around in the refreshing crystal clear water of Pinagbuyutan Island and Entalula Island Beach
What to expect
Entalula Island Beach
Since the boat is exclusive to your group, itinerary is flexible and the sequence of the island will depend on the crowd on each island. You can skip any destination you want and even stop on another island, as long as it’s on the route of Tour B.
Tour duration is more or less 7 – 8 hours in total. The island hopping activity will end around 4 PM.
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, towel, and an underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size