Discover the underwater wonders of Balicasag and Virgin island
One of the best things about visiting Panglao Island is that there are so many islands to explore. You can go trekking in one area or head off on an adventure across Balicasag and Virgin Islands, all while taking advantage from this beautiful destination’s natural beauty!
Panglao island has a lot to offer, with its lush greenery and crystal clear waters. The best time for visitors is between December – March when you can enjoy hot sunbathing on beaches or cooling off in caves that lead into the ocean!
- Snorkeling in Balicasag Island with crystal clear waters and warm sun offer you a panoramic view that will take your breath away with its beauty, while the surrounding coral reefs and schools of fish make for some thrilling exploration!
- Swimming and sunbathing in a lengthy sandbar of Virgin island
What to expect
Lengthy sandbar of Virgin island
Lush greenery and crystal clear waters
White beach and clear waters of Balicasag Island
Snorkeling and fish feeding in Balicasag island
- 06:00 AM – Motorboat pick up and departure from the resort
- 07:00 AM – Arrive at the playground or natural habitat of whales and dolphins (weather dependent)
- 8:30 AM – Proceed to Balicasag Island
- 9:00 AM – Arrive in Balicasag Island then Swimming
- 10:30 AM – Proceed to Virgin Island (Sand Bar)
- 12:00 PM – Back to the resort
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that tour will be suspended on a last-minute due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on used services.
Free cancellation up to 48 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size