One of the most popular tours in Moalboal is the Pescador Island hopping tour. Pescador Island is a popular diving destination in Cebu that’s known for its colorful Marine Park. The island is located in the Tañon Strait, just a few kilometers away of Cebu’s western coast. On this Pescador Island Hopping Tour, you’ll be exploring the protected marine sanctuary of the island with an option to visit the gorgeous Kawasan Falls. Kawasan Falls is a gorgeous multi-layered waterfall located in the town of Badian, just a few minutes away from Moalboal.
- Explore Pescador Island and visit its beautiful Marine Sanctuary,
- Snorkel and get a close encounter of the colorful corals and other interesting marine life.
- Swim alongside a school of sardine fishes and witness the famous sardine run.
- Experience a rare opportunity of swimming right next to sea turtles at Talisay Point.
- If the weather permits, this activity may also include dolphin watching.
This tour package already includes the boat that will be used for the island hopping tour. Life vest and snorkel gear will also be provided. There will also be a crew of boatmen and a guide to join you on your island-hopping adventure.
What to expect
Snorkeling with thousands of sardines just off the shore of Panagsama beach
Chase and swim with turtles at Talisay point (turtle sanctuary of Moalboal)
Appreciate the beauty of cascading waters of Kawasan falls
Take a dip the cool waters of Kawasan falls
- 05:00AM – Pick up hotel (breakfast on the way preferably take out)
- 07:30AM – Estimated arrival in Moalboal
- 08:00AM – Depart for Pescador Island
- 8:30AM – Snorkeling in Pescador island, swimming with sardine run and sea turtles
- 11:30AM – End of the tour, go to Kawasan falls
- 12:30 PM – Lunch (own expense) and swimming at Kawasan Falls
- 3:00PM – Departure back to city
- 07:00PM – Estimated return to Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes, towel, extra water and underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size