Sibonga is a town situated in Southern Cebu, there’s a place that is frequented by pilgrims and people who believe in miracles. The Simala Shrine Church is a beautiful castle-like religious structure where it is believed that the Blessed Virgin Mary gives miracles to those who need Her intervention. It was built in the year 1998 and used to be just an ordinary church, not until miraculous events happened one after another. The amazing structure and holiness of the shrine will really leave everyone in admiration.
- The Simala Shrine Church is a good place for you to meditate and offer your prayers.
- There are mass schedules in the monastery daily at 12 noon.
- This tour will provide a private air-conditioned transportation and free pick-up and drop-off in any living accommodations (Cebu City and Mactan Island).
- A driver will accompany the devotees and serve as the guide.
- Devotees also have the option to visit Carcar City’s best chicharon center, the Carcar Shoe Expo, and San Pedro Calungsod Chapel (Cebu City).
The Simala Shrine tour will approximately take around 10 hours, depending on the flow of traffic and distance of living accommodations. Visiting pilgrims and devotees are advised to wear formal clothes in entering the monastery as it is considered to be a holy place. Bringing extra bottled waters and protective shields from the sun’s harmful ultraviolet rays (e.g. umbrellas, hats, sunglasses, sunblock) are also recommended. If you wish to avoid huge crowds and other inconveniences when visiting the shrine, it is suggested to have your visit during weekdays.
What to expect
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Please bring Extra bottled water
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that activity will be suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size