All day ultimate snorkeling tours in Oslob and Moalboal
Island hopping tour in Pescador Island is a popular activity in Moalboal. You can also include a whale watching experience in the nearby Oslob to make the most of your tour. After whale watching, you’ll make a short stop at the beautiful Tumalog Falls. During your tour of Pescador Island, you can snorkel and witness beautiful sea creatures, not to mention colorful corals. If you’re lucky, you can also catch a glimpse of turtles, dolphins, and whale sharks. You will also have a rare opportunity to swim with turtles and get a close-up experience of the famous sardine run.
- Start your tour with a light breakfast in Oslob before you start with your whale watching adventure.
- Drop by at the Tumalog waterfall to cool down before heading to the Pescador Island.
- Hop on a boat for a 3 – 4-hour island-hopping adventure at Pescador Island.
- Life vest and snorkel gears will be provided during island hopping.
- Explore the marine sanctuary of Pescador Island and get a close-up encounter of colorful fishes, corals, and turtles.
- Experience swimming next to a sardine run and some turtles in Talisay Point.
This tour package already includes the boat that you’ll use for your island hopping tour, including the life vest and snorkel gears. You will be picked up from your hotel early in the morning and will be dropped off late in the evening at the end of your tour. Aside from the light breakfast in Oslob, this tour also includes lunch before heading to Pescador Island.
It’s important to note that there are instances when whale sharks will not be seen during your tour due to some uncontrollable factors. In these instances, refunds will not be provided.
What to expect
Snorkeling with the whale sharks in Oslob
Discover colorful corals in Pescador island
Chasing with sea turtles in Talisay Point turtle sanctuary
Snorkeling with sardines run near Panagsama beach
- 4:00 AM – Pick up Hotel
- 6:30 AM – Arrival in Oslob, then eat light breakfast
- 7:30 AM – Whale shark watching or snorkeling
- 9:00 AM – Side trip to Tumalog waterfalls (closed every 2nd Wed of the month for clean up)
- 10:00 AM – Early Lunch or packed your lunch
- 12:00 PM – Arrival in Moalboal, registration and short briefing
- 12:30 PM – Snorkeling in Pescador island, sardine run and chasing turtles
- 4:00 PM – Depart back to Hotel
- 7: 00 PM – Estimated arrival in Hotel
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, extra water, and an underwater camera if available
Cancellation due to bad weather
There is a possibility that whale sharks may not be seen during the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 24 hours prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
Frequently Asked Questions
You can book and pay online by selecting pick up the location first, reservation date, and lastly, the number of persons, then press the book now button to continue in checkout.
We clearly stated that the price per person varies on group size; the displayed price is the cheapest offer for large groups (ex. 12 persons).
Yes, but you must select the farthest pick-up or drop-off location upon booking. Surcharge may be collected depending on the distance or detour. Contact us before booking if you need to clarify surcharge fees.
Clothes for change (optional), comfortable swimwear attire, snorkel tube (optional), and underwater camera (if available).
Yes, there are underwater cameras for rent onsite for Php 500 on average. We recommend bringing your own memory card or USB for faster transfer of photos and videos.
Yes, you can update us later on your hotel for your pick-up location.
It means we have received your order, and it is already confirmed.
We recommend visiting Oslob during the dry season, the best months are March to May when the sea is very calm.
price per person varies by group size