Uncover scenic islands with lush landscapes and surmounted by a conspicuous peak
El Nido Tour D is the least popular of all the island hopping tours, and most tourists leave El Nido without doing it, but some tourist who does this tour says it’s underrated. All of the sights included in the tour are amazing, and this is the only place where you get to see two lagoons. The tour includes 4-5 scenic island stops, and you can spend time on each island as long as you want since this is a private tour. The tour has to spend an hour or two on the boat riding between islands with scenic landscapes and filled with good photo ops!
- Visit Cadlao Lagoon with emerald waters surrounded by towering limestone that will take your breath away
- Owned the entire Nat Nat beach for an hour with only a few tourists making a stop on this isolated beach
- Paradise beach is a secluded beach free of crowds with powdery white sand and emerald waters
What to expect
Since the boat is exclusive to your group, itinerary is flexible and the sequence of the island will depend on the crowd on each island. You can skip any destination you want and even stop on another island, as long as it’s on the route of Tour D.
Tour duration is more or less 7 – 8 hours in total. The island hopping activity will end around 4 PM.
- Avoid crowds on weekends and Philippines holiday
- Bring extra clothes for change, towel, and an underwater camera if available
Bad Weather Policy
There is a possibility that the tour or activity was suspended due to unpredictable nature, inclement weather, and other environmental factors that are beyond our control. In such an occurrence, we regret to inform you that there will be no refund on the used transportation charges.
Free cancellation up to 7 days prior to departure time, otherwise will be based on our Terms and Conditions.
price per person varies by group size